Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, April 03, 2006

It was a wonderful sight

So, I was briefly watching a reply of events in the House of Commons on CPAC... and I saw something that I didn't quite process at first, but when it did, it was a wonderful sight to behold.

The chairperson (or whatever her title is) was standing at the front of the House, in front of the Speaker's chair. She was calling the MP's to order, as they were all milling about chating amongst themselves. As things settled down, I saw Peter Mackay, and I saw him move to take his seat. The camera was facing the Speaker's chair, and I saw Peter move to the LEFT side of the camera. It threw me off for a second, because I thought to myself, "But Peter always sits over to the right of the Speakers chair..."

Then it came to me... to the right of the Speaker's chair, the left side of the camera view, where Peter was headed to, IS THE GOVERNMENT SIDE of the House.

I don't know why, but I feel much better today...

5 Comments:

  • At Mon Apr 03, 07:17:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great feeling huh???Far too long in coming!

    The best part for me was Garth Turner's seat is out in no mans land out of the view of the camera's. Justice served!

     
  • At Mon Apr 03, 07:38:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Guelph First said…

    Get use to the seating arrangments my friend.....gonna be there a long time....

     
  • At Mon Apr 03, 08:17:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Hey, I think Garth isn't too bad, he just needs to learn how to play better in the sandbox. And he's getting better, his more recent post have shown his desire not to burn bridges anymore, which his first couple of moves did.

     
  • At Mon Apr 03, 09:50:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Platty said…

    I hope your right about Garth CC, I think he could be a positive for the party if he keeps his media lust under control, if not, he could be out of sight, out of mind, for a long time.

     
  • At Mon Apr 03, 10:19:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CC, Platty, you are being naive....I give Garth 2 weeks max...he can't help himself.....he'll be slagging the PM and party the second the media stop paying attention...2 weeks max.....garanteed!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home