Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What's Warren up to?

From his blog yesterday...
March 27, 2006 - In case anyone is interested:

WARREN KINSELLA AND NAVIGATOR
"After nearly four exciting years at Navigator, Warren Kinsella has decided to move on to another firm, details of which will become known soon. Warren and Navigator are proud to have helped make Navigator one of the top strategic communications firms in Canada. In the meantime, Warren wishes his friends and colleagues at Navigator continued success, and vice-versa."

- 30 -
Then, his post from a few days ago...
March 24, 2006 - It's really, really late, or really, really early, depending upon your point of view.

Tonight - I won't provide any details - I had a mind-boggling, jaw-dropping, life-altering experience. If you know me, you already know that I can be pretty much be brought over to your side with a handshake and a beer.

Someone, tonight, bought me a beer and offered a handshake and immediately made me feel crummy about approximately 13 years of bad stuff. From combatant to doubter in 30 minutes.

It's like Rabin used to say, I guess: who else do you make peace with, but your enemies?
As he is one of the most connected guys in Canadian politics today, and someone I read and respect, I am indeed interested Warren. (Yes, I know most people hate him, but I actually like the guy... or at least I respect him for what I know of him) What are you up to?

I have my own ideas, but I'll just keep them to myself... for now.

I just had a brainwave... maybe this has some credibility... LOL, kidding.

4 Comments:

  • At Tue Mar 28, 02:28:00 p.m. EST, Blogger "Expert" Tom said…

    Stephen Harper's new chief of staff? Now wouldn't that be funny.

     
  • At Tue Mar 28, 02:50:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If that were the case Tom, or anything even close, I am stocking up on beer and popcorn, grab a ringside seat at the major lib blogs and watch the nuclear meltdown begin. You couldn't get the smile off my face for months!

     
  • At Tue Mar 28, 03:48:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Anne, it might scare some CPCer's, but I think I'd be smiling at that too! I think it can be perfectly healthy to have some differing opinions within the PMO... it allows for real dialouge and could really help change occur in Ottawa.

    My two cents!

     
  • At Tue Mar 28, 03:57:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "expert Tom": New chief of staff? Why? Is Ian Brodie quitting, or getting fired, or beig sidelined?

    Surely, he can't be that incompetent. It has been less than 2 months.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home