Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

LiberalExpress theme song - Pulp's "Common People"

Oh man, when even the media on the bus are mocking you...

According to Brian Lilley via Twitter, the media on the JustVisitingExpress (err, I mean the LiberalExpress) have selected a "theme song" for the tour... Pulp's "Common People". You HAVE to give it a listen...



Check this rather appropriate part of the lyrics...

I want to live like common people,
I want to do whatever common people do...

Hummm... or one might just say, "I want to meet 'The Canadians'..."

Sing along with the common people,
sing along and it might just get you through,
laugh along with the common people,
laugh along even though they're laughing at you,
and the stupid things that you do.

Because you think that poor is cool.


Ouch...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home