Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Yes, the rumours are true...

I will be appearing on tonight's "bloggers" episode of the Michael Coren Show with Jason Cherniak, Steve Janke, and James Curran.

As the least of the four, I think I did okay, and got the occasional word in edgewise.  We had some really good discussions off camera too, and I think an enjoyable time was had by all.

Still waiting for the photo... anytime James.  ;-)  (he's actually really busy right now, so I guess we'll let him off the hook...)

UPDATE: Now watching, I think I did better than I thought while taping it. I got my point in from the other day about the defacto majority situation the winning party is going to be in, and why Canadians shouldn't fear a Conservative majority as a result.

A good show, in my view. And fun... here's hoping for a repeat.

Labels:

11 Comments:

  • At Tue Sep 09, 08:01:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger James Curran said…

    You think I could find that cord to plug into my camera? Nope!!!

     
  • At Wed Sep 10, 09:34:00 a.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What are the odds you could post the episode on a future blogpost...

    Or at the very least maybe provide a link where I could go see it?

    I'm sure it would be an interesting watch

    Mike Wisniewski

     
  • At Wed Sep 10, 02:54:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What Mike too lazy to watch or tape it last night?

    Sure you're not a Liberal? Wanting others to do all the work for you?

    LP

     
  • At Wed Sep 10, 10:38:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mike where are you??

    Come on you, always have to have the last word. Where are you?

    Hugges and kisses,
    LP

     
  • At Thu Sep 11, 01:15:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A) I don't have cable, just rabbit ears

    B) Positive I'm not a Liberal

    C) I was just SUGGESTING, not DEMANDING, that somehow posting the episode might be an interesting blogpost, that's all

    D) This is the first chance I've gotten back to the site since yesterday morning, things picked up here in the office. Hhhmmm... Work or blogging? Unlike Dion, I find it easy to make priorities ;)

    E) I don't ALWAYS have to have the last word, I just find others, as opposed to myself, are the ones to stop a thread. I like the back and forth in forums like these. But if no one "backs" I can't "forth" now can I?

    F) Hugges and Kisses? You're a very affectionate anonymous LP, now aren't you?

    ...and that's my 6 cents

    Mike Wisniewski

     
  • At Thu Sep 11, 01:47:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    That's five cents over your daily limit, Mike. ;-)

     
  • At Thu Sep 11, 01:58:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I get called out twice in one day, and you expect me NOT to respond?

    You must not know me that well.

    Who is "LP", anyway?

    Mike

     
  • At Thu Sep 11, 02:24:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    LOL... chill dude, just having fun. ;-)

     
  • At Thu Sep 11, 02:53:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry to fly off the handle. I'm just crazy nervous about meeting Rona Ambrose later. So nervous, the anxiety is considerable

    Mike

     
  • At Thu Sep 11, 02:55:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mike has no sense of humour, diesel fumes and all, and with half of the excise tax coming off he's just going to get worse!!

    You write at work Mike? Does your employer know this? Isn't that like stealing?

    LP
    (no more hugges & kisses for you) No soup for you!!

     
  • At Fri Sep 12, 02:21:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    diesel fumes? I don't even own a car. I bike EVERYWHERE

    Mike Wisniewski

     

Post a Comment

<< Home