Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Good use of advertising dollars?

I don't know if having Google ads on one of Canada's most conservative blogger's website is a good use of your campaign budget, Mr. . It's a real nice touch that it appears in the middle of his story reporting how the Liberals are going to have to claim their settlement with Ms. Wright of "Green Shift"(TM) as a campaign expense.


I'm not sure, but I think I heard once that advertisers pay for each time people click on their ads... so, of course, I clicked it. ;-) Cha-ching.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home