Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Cherniak Snaps

Jason's finally snapped, and given a tounge lashing to the Liberal malcontents in Quebec...
"What did all the complainers do? They made the memo public! They got just about everything that they asked for, yet still it was not enough. You know what? I'm sick of them. I'm sick of their tactics. I'm sick of their stupidity. I'm sick of their inability to do their jobs. The **** National Executive is responsible for PRIVATELY organizing the party. Whoever leaked Jamie Carrol's memo should have the words "STUPID ******* IDIOT" engraved on his or her tombstone.

In December, the Presidents of the Liberal Party will gather in Ottawa for our first President's Council. At that time, the National Executive is going to have a **** of a lot of questions to answer. We support the leader; not the stupid ******* idiots who can't do their jobs.

Happy birthday to me. The advantage of swearing is that nobody can quote me."
Happy Birthday indeed Jason... and we can still quote you, with a little editing. ;-)

The war continues...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home