Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Interesting...

For a moment, I thought the big bad Liberal Party of Canada had somehow manged to get Blogger to pull my new Liberal/Puffin logo, because both of my seperate links to it were broken this morning!

Now it seems that it's just a Blogger problem, as one of my other photos from a few weeks ago is also broken.

Oh well... at least it gives me a good excuse to repost the pic. ;-) (no, really... I mean, it's just a test so I can better monitor when Blogger has fixed the problem, right? Yea, that's it...)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At Sat Sep 08, 04:29:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow. I hope you're being sarcastic when you say your first thought was a Liberal conspiracy, because I believe that is a sign of mental sickness.

    Then again...

     
  • At Sat Sep 08, 08:32:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I remember the show H.R. Puff'n Stuff. There was a character with a big head and a boy that played with his flute.

     
  • At Sat Sep 08, 09:02:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Ammmm, yes Anon@4:29pm, I was kidding around... it was more like a very quick "No way..." moment which vanished as quickly as it had come... I just posted about it because I had to laugh at myself more than anything else.

    I must admit, the very first thing that popped into my head when I saw the logo missing was the time when a Liberal lawyer tried to shut down the "HezboLiberal" website, but that thought got very quickly laughed off and dismissed... I then was able to quickly verify that it was just a Blogger problem.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home