Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My own faith based education

Based on the new ad campaign released by the Canadian Jewish Congress, I figured I'd add my own contribution to the debate... (audio to be added later)


While I still don't fully support John Tory's plan, I really don't appreciate Mr. McGuinty's insinuation that my education was somehow "substandard" or "divisive"... it got me to where I am today, proudly serving my community within Ontario's Healthcare system.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At Wed Sep 05, 11:19:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Dirk said…

    I'm a little surprised that you're genuinely offended by anything Dalton McGuinty says, given that you've yet to show that you take him seriously. To me, this sounds like mock outrage.

    Dalton McGuinty has said a lot of things about faith-based education, but I don't think he used the word "substandard". If so, please correct me.

     
  • At Wed Sep 05, 11:26:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Dirk said…

    I just read a few of your earlier postings, which made me pause...

    "... my parents took me out of the public system in Grade 4."

    "... I know that for a fact having gone for all five years to a public high school."

    So that means you went to a religious school from around grade four to grade eight. Not to be too critical, but that also makes your point ring hollow:

    "I really don't appreciate Mr. McGuinty's insinuation that my education was somehow "substandard" or "divisive"... it got me to where I am today."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home