Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Great Labour Day Weekend

Don't know about the rest of the nation, but the weather here in SW Ontario has been absolutely perfect for the Labour Day weekend... 23-26 degrees and sunny all weekend. Best long weekend I can remember!

Took in a Labour Day parade today too in Port Elgin... wearing my Conservative Party t-shirt. Hey, who says I'm not a risk-taker? Anywho, no dirty looks or comments... actually had a good interaction with the provincial NDP candidate... his comment was "Hey, as long as you vote!"

How was your weekend?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home