Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

70,000 Visits

Hit the marker sometime on Thursday. I guess I have Mr. Tory to thank for that, with all the activity that this blog has generated regarding my posts on Faith Based School funding... which I still oppose, for the record. (but I'm still voting for my local Tory candidate, who knows of my opposition)

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to the (sometimes seemingly vain) dialouge.

1 Comments:

  • At Sat Sep 08, 11:46:00 a.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe I'm a little slow but when McGuinty calls all the other groups as "Faith-based" is he saying that he doesn't believe that Catholics are Christians?
    Or is he syaing that all other non-Catholics that follow jesus aren't REAL Christians.

    Right now in Iraq this is why the Muslims are boming each others Mosques , they both feel that their version of Allah is the correct one .

    So is McGuinty saying that Catholics are the REAL Christians because I grew up with neighbours that spewed that same hatred as McGuinty is now hurling at non-catholics, and if people like McGuinty ,Trudeau, Martin,and Chretien will be in heaven then I'll take Hell thank you very much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home