Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Anyone got a motherboard for sale?

Looking for a socket 478 board with a PCI Express 16x slot that supports DDR2700. Just putting it out there.

Having a lazy Saturday for once... Murphy's law strikes once again, as my National Post didn't arrive today, the one day in eons when I have a chance to sit down and read it! Cleaning out my office today instead.

Been spending time continuing my re-evaluation of blogging. Half the time, I'm preaching to the choir, and the other half, I'm ticking off the people who weren't going to vote CPC anyway. Needless to say, still considering if I'm going to just give it up and use my energies elsewhere in the Party.

Have yourselves a great day... now get off the computer and go do something else! ;-)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At Sat Jul 21, 01:05:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a Motherboard, 478, supports ddr... but it has agp video...

    Finding one with pcie will be tougher.

    Intel is dropping their prices on the 22nd... might be a good time to move up to core 2... and ram isn't that much atm. ;)

    I'd get out and enjoy the day but i have to work . . . have a good one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home