Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Liberal Idiocy

This is some of the most idiotic, partisan garbage I've seen in a long time... and I see lots of it on a regular basis.

The Liberals have complained that Mr. Harper, in his internations dealings, has damaged Canada's reputation in the world, damaged our relations with China, etc. How's this for a partisan shot... “Mr. Harper should give precedence to principle, rather than his Reform Party ideology, in Canada’s international policy.”

Give me a break. THIS is one of the many reasons why I never again want to see the Liberal Party of Canada returned to power.

In regards to China, Mr. Harper has done what the Liberals refused to do... call China on the carpet for their human rights abuses. In regards to Columbia, their human rights issues are nowhere near as bad as China's... and they're in the middle of an armed conflict, with leftist forces trying to pull a Hugo Chaves on the nation... of COURSE there's going to be issues with militias on both sides.

As for the accusation of Mr. Harper's lack of "consistency", I'll give that one to the Liberals... he's NOT consistant with the Liberal policy of ignoring violations of leftists, while screaming and shouting bloody murder when someone on the right steps even a little bit out of line.

Hypocrites. I'm 100% behind Mr. Harper and his international dealings.

And once again, the Liberals show their utter lack of respect for anyone and anything that does not promote the Liberal brand... trying to resurect the "scary Reform/Conservative Alliance" label once again. Garbage. Total and utter garbage. Disgusting. It's things like this that make me sick of them, and make me want even more to ensure that they never again govern this great nation.

So much for Liberals being "principled".

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At Wed Jul 18, 01:26:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Conservatives can't even spell consistency :)

     
  • At Wed Jul 18, 01:29:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Grrr... hate it when that happens... thanks

     
  • At Wed Jul 18, 01:57:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger rob said…

    I've supported Harper's policy with China so far a couple of times on my blog, and was really impressed with his emphasis on human rights. I've been completely at odds with the Liberal party on that issue.

    Harper's policy in regards to Columbia has completely undermined my admiration for his China policy. I don't think that his explanations for the difference in policy between the two countries is at all convincing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home