Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Good thoughts from Fuddle-Duddle

Yes, I know, you can't believe I just said that... but before you judge, read what he has to say. I'm not posting this because he's critizing a Liberal MP... I'm posting it because I agree with the overall sentiments... we need to be in Afghanistan for the PEOPLE of Afghanistan... this is not about us.
Unforgivable

"What exactly have we as Canadians brought to the Afghan people? As far as I can see it is instability,"

"Under the previous U.S. backed Taliban there may have been oppression, but there was not fear for people's lives every single day because of suicide bombers."


This is disgusting.

Who could possibly say that Afghans, especially Afghan women, were better off under the Taliban?

Is this some crazy Dipper? or a Radical activist?

No...It is Liberal MP Colleen Beaumier.

The party that stands up for women says ending the Taliban wasn’t worth it.

Executing women for going out in public. That is WAY better than instability...

In 1997, the Taliban dragged women into their houses by their hair, forced them into house arrest, stopped educating them, and 10 years later, instead of being proud to have helped end this horror, we have an MP saying we should have never intervened.


Mrs. Beaumier needs to be seriously reprimanded.

What the F@#$ is happening to the Liberal Party?

I have my own reservations about the Liberal Afghan position, but if we want to maintain any shred of our credibility in terms of foreign policy, we cannot stand by and listen to our own MPs say that we should not defend the rights and values we preach in our own country.

Unforgivable
.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Apr 20, 03:00:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    One cannot speak of something they know not of, nor wish to see...

    Disgusting is right.

     
  • At Fri Apr 20, 04:27:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Ted Betts said…

    "we need to be in Afghanistan for the PEOPLE of Afghanistan... this is not about us"

    I'm sure you sent your note to the Minister of Defence? You know, the one who said we are there for "revenge".

    Since I agree with you and you agree with me on Fuddle Duddle and Afghanistan, I hope you will join me in a request that he be fired immediately?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home