Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Sometimes, I HATE being right

Yesterday, while reading about all the fury worldwide regarding the cartoons, I said, "Blood will be spilt over this."

For the record, sometimes I HATE being right.
Priest killed as fury grows
Gunman shouts, 'God is great,' then pulls trigger

Italian priest Andrea Santoro, 59, was shot twice in the entrance to the Santa Maria Catholic Church in the northern city of Trabzon.

The Vatican's ambassador to Turkey said the gunman shouted, "Allahu Akhbar!" as he fired his pistol.

1 Comments:

  • At Mon Feb 06, 10:25:00 a.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "For the record, sometimes I HATE being right."

    Yeah, but being right about this is kind of like being right about saying "if you jump in the lake you'll get wet." :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home