Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

LIBERALS GO NUCLEAR WITH ADS

WOW... I knew they were going to pull out the negative ads, but these are nuclear bombs. The Martin camp may have just obliterated themselves. These are so negative that everyone will put up a backlash against them for sure. The theme music in all of them sounds like the music from Terminator 2, or one of my WWII video games. Here are some screenshots for you...

Regarding Harper's Washington Times article:

An attack message aimed at Atlantic Canada:

Trying to compare Harper to Mike Harris:

Digging up that 9 year old speech:


Using false info regarding taxes, which the CBC already corrected:

On Healthcare:

On National Unity, trying to put Harper in bed with Duceppe:




False claims that Harper will gut the social safety net:


And at the end of all the ads...

Thanks for the reminder. I chose my Canada already... and it's with Mr. Harper, the next Prime Minister of Canada!

6 Comments:

  • At Tue Jan 10, 02:34:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Luke Coughey said…

    I really hate the negative campaigns...now we are exactly like the US...the only difference here is that being PM doesn't require a brain.

     
  • At Tue Jan 10, 02:38:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As a former Liberal supporter I can't abide the lack of class shown by the Martinites running the current LPC gong show. These ads will backfire on the Libs thanks to an already skeptical public.

     
  • At Tue Jan 10, 02:58:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good! These are so far over the top that they are bound to backfire on the Liberal's heads. By the way, who's taking on "American values" now?

     
  • At Tue Jan 10, 03:02:00 p.m. EST, Blogger rtsimplicity said…

    The Good Book says you "reap what you sow", so now... how desperate these people are (Libs), they devise smear and demonization to new lows... they are about to reap it... manifold times... on 23 January.

    It took the toll of 2003 to 2006 for people to awaken from the darkness... a light has come and the light is pushing back the darkness, and there will be a great gnashing of teeth and a great dismay in the land... and now the time of accounting has come... look out Libs... the real values and beliefs of Canadians will rise above the Liberal values...

    The divine wind of change is coming, with reaping, great reaping.

     
  • At Tue Jan 10, 06:03:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Negative ads have a history of failing when they are this late in a campaign. Negative ads are ok some times but these are too extreme.

     
  • At Wed Jan 11, 10:38:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Blake Kennedy said…

    I'm a committed Conservative voter (and Party member, I guess) but these ads had me worried. That is, until I saw one tonight. It just didn't grab me. Usually a good ad running for a party I don't like makes me want to jump up and scream at the TV, but I saw one tonight and I was like, "meh."

    I don't know. Maybe they'll win after all. I hope so. The Conservatives have a lengthy tradition of being Krazy Glue instead of teflon when it comes to public perception, and the Liberals can pretty much get away with butchering innocent children in the streets without it hurting their public perception. L'on bien verra.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home