Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, October 21, 2005

No one commented on this one...

Found this on the Young Liberal's website:

September 28, 2005

This year’s recruitment drive is proving to be a great success! Young Liberal clubs from coast to coast to coast have been distributing materials including YLC condoms and our new series of postcards proving that “when Young Liberals speak, the government listens.”


Excuse me? Gives a whole new meaning to prostituting oneself for power...

Makes me sick how supposedly "educated" young minds could possibly support such a corrupt party. Yet they supposedly hate corrupt governments and institutions around the world. How does that work? I'll tell you how it works... BLIND HYPOCRACY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home