Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Gloria... I like what I see

Gloria Galloway has written again... however, this article seems more even balanced than her previous works. It is middle of the road, reporting the facts, and leaving it up to the reader to decide where they stand on the information presented.

She states the facts of the platforms, gives some pros and cons, even criticism about one or two points... valid ones at that.

Like I said before, I'm not expecting her to bend over backwards... just state the facts. I think a good job has been done here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home