Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Now that the CBC is back...

...let's keep an eye on things. We feel that it's anti-Conservative, and the proof will be in the pudding soon enough. Now that the "talent" isn't locked out anymore, watch for them to start heralding the Liberals from DAY ONE.

And NO, I'm not one of those people who will only be satisfied if the CBC is turned into the herald of the Conservative Party... I just think that they should give all parties a fair shake, and the MAJORITY of political stories they run put the Tories in a bad light. THAT'S all I'm saying.

CBC, we'll be watching.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home