Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Oh the HILARITY!!!

This is hilarious!!! I'm signed up to the NDP's e-newsletter, the "e.NDP", and in today's issue, there's a link to photos from their "Breakthrough Conference". Here's the link.

And here's where I got directed to. (just in case they've fixed the link alreay)

For those of you who don't want to click on the links, here's the text of the page I got directed to:

The site you are trying to view has been suspended due to non-payment. Please direct all questions to 780-420-xxxx or xxxx@interspots.com

Oh the embarassment, and the hilarity of it all.

And these guys want to tell the Right Hon. Paul Martin how to fix Healthcare?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home