Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Truth About Tim Hudak

As we all know, the Ontario "Working Families Coalition", (a union funded Liberal front group) has launched the first negative salvo in this year's provincial election. (because the Liberals know they'll get killed by the media for saying the things the WFC is saying)

Well Tim Hudak and the Ontario Tories aren't going to let them spread their falsehoods without a fight... they've launched The Truth About Tim Hudak, a website dedicated to countering the union funded smear campaign.

Cause a little light of truth is just what the doctor ordered to counter this plague on our province.

4 Comments:

  • At Thu Mar 17, 04:24:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Sandy said…

    Looks like we were just five minutes apart with this message. LOL Glad the message is getting out. Conservatives are getting hammered with innuendo and untruths in both Ontario and Ottawa. What ever happened to ethics and truth one wonders?

     
  • At Thu Mar 17, 06:24:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Toronto Tory said…

    Great post CC. Agree completely with you and Sandy. The Liberals have resorted to fearmongering to distract from their utterly disastrous record in government. I think we all need to do our part to make sure Ontario knows the truth.

    That's why I've also started my own blog - http://toronto-tory.blogspot.com - and I hope you'll check it out.

    Thanks,
    TT

     
  • At Thu Mar 17, 10:40:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger CheeMiss said…

    I'm not to computer savvy, so a blog is out of the question for me, but I have been doing my part in bragging about what Mayor Rod Ford is doing, get people nodding in approval & then slipping in that Tim Hudak is cut from the same cloth. And if they want to see their hydro bills brought down to reality, then Tim Hudak is their man. I also do an email blast with info re: Tim. I just love how people develop ears on elastics when I chat in store, doctors office or hospital. Even in court the other day when I had to pay a parking ticket. Heck, I'm playing the liberal game to the hilt where ever I can. lolololol
    People use to say Tim who? Now they don't, they're doing their own homework. YEAH!

     
  • At Sat Mar 26, 02:51:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Despite all the ethics chatter here, most provincial Conservatives would't recognize any form of social justice if they fell over it. There's a reason Mike Harris' name keeps coming up, folks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home