Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Apple "iPad"... I WANT ONE

Apple CEO Steve Jobs launched the "iPad" today, basically a cross between an iPod Touch, a MacBook, and a Tablet computer.

I WANT ONE... and I'm not normally much of a latest-and-greatest kinda guy... nor an Apple guy.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At Wed Jan 27, 04:29:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    looking forward to your review
    our family has been hooked on apple for two years
    my Mac Book has had some key board problems nothing too serious got it fixed
    lost the use of JMU and number7
    they replaced keyboard no questions asked on warranty
    our son makes movies with his friends and loves the apple

    fh

     
  • At Thu Jan 28, 03:54:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's a big iPod Touch. Literally.

     
  • At Sun Jan 31, 07:48:00 a.m. EST, Anonymous hanum said…

    really awesome gadget. Great innovation. I like it.

     
  • At Tue Feb 01, 02:08:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous techiegirl said…

    You will love it!!! Mark my words.
    I need one with 3G though.

    Dealsnoop.com is giving away 2 of them for free. I hope i win.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home