Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

CONGRATS to OPCYA President-Elect Beth!

I'm still looking for the full list, but I'm getting word the Beth Corbett of "Team Beth" has been successful in her campaign for OPCYA President. The OPCYA will be in GREAT hands as they prepare for the 2011 Ontario election.

If you have any info on the other results, please leave in the comments! (I'm not there, but news is slowly trickling out)

Sent from my Blackberry

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Jan 17, 06:37:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Team Beth got 8 of the 10 Executive positions.

    From Team Katlyn, Eric Hampel was elected as Policy Director and Simone Meyers was elected as High Schools Director.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home