Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sing it with me, fellow Conservatives!

"Happy Anniversary to you,

Happy Anniversary to you!

Happy Anniversary, President Obama...

Happy Anniversary to YOOOOOOOOOOU!!!"

Just in case you missed it, today was the 1st Anniversary of President Obama's Presidency.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At Thu Jan 21, 01:27:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Konrad said…

    I don't wish to present a false dichotomy, but - conservative or no - I'm not inclined to celebrate a Republican victory which will potentially stifle the establishment of universal medicare in the United States (which I - and I hope most CPC members - support).

     
  • At Thu Jan 21, 01:47:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    I for one do support Healthcare reform in the US... just not the pork-barrel, government-top-heavy plan known as ObamaCare.

     
  • At Fri Jan 22, 03:13:00 p.m. EST, Blogger maryT said…

    With the death of the Obama plan, does that kill all those special deals made with a few states and the unions.
    Tomorrow is the 5th anniversary of PMSH being elected. Happy Birthday to 5 yrs of good government in Canada and an end to brown paper bags going to Quebec.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home