Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Team Hudak sends a shot across Frank's bow

Ouch... this one's a big one, with the first day of voting just two days away.

Team Hudak has accused the Frank Klees Team of being behind the push-poll from last week... ironicly, the very same push-poll that various Hudak supporters (on various locations online, and in conversations I've had) were accusing the Elliott folks of being responsible for. (Just for clarity, note that I'm NOT talking about the HRC related Angus Reid poll that WAS from the Elliott campaign)

As I indicated yesterday, it's stuff like this that I really don't like... the cultist "group think" said that the anti-Hudak push-poll was obviously Christine's fault, and that Christine's team were playing "dirty tricks". Now the folks at the top of the Hudak Team are quitely saying it was in fact someone else, but have failed to mention it to their supporters... therefore letting them continue to spread the rumour right up until the ballots are cast.

Well that's not cool, if you ask me. Yes, a stratgeic move, but there should be full disclosure on all sides regarding this one.

Again, it's another strike for me... and I say this as someone who was fully committed to voting for Tim up until just a few days ago. In fact, I may still vote for him, I think it's going to come down to the last moment for me on Sunday... kinda like the 2007 election itself, when I hesitated, albeit briefly, and thought about voting Green. (hey, we had a stellar Green candidate, what can I say)

My vote's still up for grabs, so watch your comments folks.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At Fri Jun 19, 05:16:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Paul M said…

    Last nights TVO debate helped me make up my mind.

    Regarding this push poll; someone is obviously doing it.

    I highly doubt Hudak is doing it himself (that would be wierd), and Hillier doesn't have the money or resources. Would it not then make sense that either the Elliot or Klees campaign is behind it?

    Full disclosure: I am currently supporting Hudak, but that may still change. Regardless, whoever wins the leadership will have my FULL support!

     
  • At Fri Jun 19, 05:30:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    LOL... know what's funny Paul M? I just had a visit from "www.paulmartin.ca"... that wouldn't be you, would it? ;-)

     
  • At Fri Jun 19, 05:40:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Paul M said…

    ummm....no!!!

     
  • At Fri Jun 19, 05:45:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger Paul M said…

    I just had a thought. Considering the underhanded manor in which the Liberals campaigned in the last election, it might be an asset to have a leader and/or team who knows how to fight back in kind.

    If we do find out who's behind this poll (assuming it's one of the candidates), I may just put a checkmark in their positive column. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home