Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tori Stafford story hits too close to home

The latest headlines in the Tori Stafford case are hitting way too close to home... according to some reports, police are searching the area for her body mere blocks from my office, after two arrests were made for her murder last night. A press conference is scheduled for 3:00pm today.

And it's hitting me in a way I never would have expected... pretty hard. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family now more than ever.

UPDATE: I've got a source who lives out in Rockwood who told me that while the initial searches were near my office, the police then moved to the Rockwood area. Apparently they've set up a massive command centre at the firehall out there, (from an eyewitness report) and CityTV has an unconfirmed report that Tory's body has been found there.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Wed May 20, 11:11:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Kenny said…

    Absolutely devastating news... As someone with zero faith in our "justice" system, all I hope for is that one day, the monsters who did this will face a real judge in the hereafter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home