Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Elliott launches "The Path to Victory" today

Now THIS is how you get my attention during a Leadership Race.

Ontario PC Leadership candidate Christine Elliott today launched a comprehensive new initiative for her campaign... "The Path to Victory" document, with a very clearly set strategy for taking back the Premiership from the Ontario Liberals in 2011.

One word... wow. I've read it already, and it's quite impressive. I'll go out on a limb and say that whoever wins the Leadership should incorporate it into their own strategy, and make sure the architects of the document are included in any campaign organization. And I LOVE the idea of appointing a Party "CIO"... in the 21st century of virtual campaigning, it's a no brainer in my mind.

An excellent move by the Elliott Team, way to go guys.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home