Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Rogers doesn't want your business anymore

Wanted to talk to someone at Rogers about buying something, but here's what I got when I hit their "Contact Us" link... on every single one of their pages...

Guess they'd prefer that I talk to Telus or Bell instead.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Mon Jan 12, 03:27:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Reid said…

    I had a Rogers phone and they were billing me for services they were not providing. In total I spent over 5 hours either on hold or being bounced around to people who were supposed to be able to help but none could. Finally I told the last person to get someone who could solve my problem to call. No one did. So I just stopped paying my bill.

    Their accounting department started phoning me about the unpaid bill and I told them I wouldn't pay until someone got the issue of billing for service not provided straightened out. They said they couldn't talk to other departments within Rogers. I laughed at them and said that they won't be receiving any money from me then.

    The funny thing for me is that the phone is registered to company I used to own but have since folded. So they won't be getting that money.

    Rogers just doesn't care about it's customers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home