Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

You know you're a political junkie when...

You've got your widescreen laptop streaming CNN, the FoxNews stream on standby, along with various blogs and news sites open in Firefox, and on an external widescreen flat panel, three electoral college "projection" maps from Fox, CBC and MSNBC running in separate windows.

The results can never come in fast enough for guys like me... it's the same setup I had running at the campaign office on E-Day here in Canada.

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Nov 05, 08:51:00 a.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kudos

    Best setup I ever had was last year's provincial election. I was at a local bar here in Fergus, and I had two TV's on different channels with the remote so I could flick through the 3 or 4 stations covering the returns.

    It was a slow night for the bar too so I had the TV's all to myself.

    MW

     

Post a Comment

<< Home