Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween = "Bah Humbug"... BUT...

I'll say it, I'm not a Halloween fan... more dark stuff really does go on than most folks realize. I don't get dressed up anymore, but I have to give props to one co-worker' costume this year...

She's been dealing with a bout of laryngitis for the last week, which has left her pretty much unable to talk. So what does she come dressed as today?

A mime... facepaint and all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At Fri Oct 31, 10:14:00 p.m. EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm almost scared to ask, but I'm gonna anyway.... what is this "dark stuff" that you think is going on?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home