Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, February 01, 2008

100,000 Visits... WOW!

Just a short 20 minutes ago, this wee little blog received its 100,000th visitor since May 2005... from one of my many fans in Ottawa, it would seem.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to making this site fun and thought provoking.  Believe it or not, everyone who's participated here has in one fashion or another helped to form my opinions on a wide variety of issues.  Some of you have even helped me nuance or change my views somewhat.

Others... well, you've just helped re-enforce and solidify my views!

What's in store for the future?  Who knows... life just gets busier and busier.  Work, part-time work for my new business, involvement with my church, and various political engagements.  If the writ drops soon, I'll have even less time, so we'll just have to see.

Thanks again!

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home