Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's official... I'm a delegate

I've officially been selected as a delegate for the Ontario PC Convention in London at the end of February... as a YES delegate. In fact, the majority of delegates selected from our riding are known YES supporters.

Mr. Tory, please do us all a favour... please step down. I supported your leadership, was convinced you'd be the best man for Premier, and did everything I could to get you into office. But you've completely lost the grassroots, and I don't think there's anything you can do to get them back.

What we need, and voters proved this in 1995 and 1999, is a real conservative leader. The people of Ontario, I firmly believe, will vote for a conservative plan, if a real option is available. The line between us and the Liberals was far to blurry with you at the helm... and then the FBS idea just sunk us.

Besides, if you resign, then there will be no need to vote YES for a leadership review... and the leadership race, and the healing, can begin.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home