Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Thursday Night Weirdness

Okay, so you live in a town of 100,000 people, and decide at the last minute to go see the new Spiderman movie.

We get about halfway through the movie, and my wife hears a familar laugh... so we turn around.

Who do we see sitting immediately behind us? Just my brother, his wife, and two good friends of ours. We just look at each other, start laughing and say, "Okay, how weird is that?" The movie is showing on two screens, with shows all through the week, and we end up sitting together and not even knowing it. We didn't see them come in during the previews, and they didn't see us when they arrived either. I even stood up right in front of them right after they got there to go out for a second.

So anyway, upon realizing who was sitting in front of him, my brother did what any self respecting little brother would do... he shoved his hand into my popcorn and took a fistful.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home