Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

My CPC Membership... APRIL FOOLS!

So, does this get me the award for the most convincing April Fools post on the Blogging Tories? This post alone got me well over 300 readers... sorry Dirk, looks like I got you hook, line, and sinker on this one! I'm sticking around, still seeking to influence things from the inside in a positive way. No Kool-aid for me, thanks!

For the record... that was my EXPIRED membership card from last year. What happened to me this week that lead my to take this "extreme action"? I received my new membership card in the mail... so the question was, what do I do with the old one? Then, I got an idea...

So, as I said in my post, I fired off an e-mail to my EDA President... "Hey, I got a great idea for an April Fools gag..."

As you were... enjoy your day!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home