Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

CTV Poll: Dion May deal not popular

CTV has asked the question, "What do you think about Stephane Dion and Elizabeth May working together to unseat Peter MacKay?" It doesn't look like the backroom deal is going over too well in the general populace.


Though we in the BT may like to try to work online polls in our favour, I haven't seen anyone commenting on this poll as of yet. Besides, we could really only ever skew it by a few hundred... maybe. But 5000? I don't think so.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At Sun Apr 15, 10:11:00 p.m. EDT, Blogger hunter said…

    I've been watching that poll, those percentages have been pretty consistant since I first noticed it. Don't think anyone is messing with it too much. It's when all of a sudden over 70,000 people vote that you know somethings not right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home