Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Missed a retiring Liberal MP...

... and it looks like I listed a CPC MP as retiring in error!

Nancy Karetak-Lindell, Liberal MP for Nunavut, announced her intention not to run way back on Decemeber 22, 2006. That brings my total to eleven Liberal MP's stepping down.

I had also previously reported that CPC MP David L. Anderson had announced that he is retiring... it seems I may have confused him with previously retired Liberal MP David Anderson. Whoops... my bad.

I've removed him from my list until I can verify.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home