Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Dion: Another Flip, Another Flop

"Okay, so maybe now I think a carbon tax is a good idea."

Another day, another flip flop.

Just for the record Mr. Dion... "There will not be a carbon tax but there are many other environmental taxes that other countries are using that we are not using in Canada."

Don't believe me? Man, I love screen caps...


However, I think Rick Mercer said it best when he posted the best screen cap of them all...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Mar 02, 02:14:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your screen capture is creepy. If you move, do his eyes seem to follow you, too?
    Compare the eyes in the screen cap to those in the image found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_brother
    Coincidence?

     
  • At Fri Mar 02, 08:44:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Brian in Calgary said…

    Dion's flip flops brings to mind the "tag line" of a lot of Liberal ads for the 1980 election. After listing a number of what they called flip flops by Clark, they intoned, "A leader must be a leader." I wonder if the Conservatives could recycle that line, or if the Liberals have it patented.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home