Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Liberals "Election Readiness" Calls

Seems the Libs are thinking that it's a sure thing that we're going to the polls sooner, rather than later. According to the Hill Times, Liberal sources have told them that "Election Readiness" conference calls started up two weeks ago. In fact, the third one is scheduled to take place today.

With the way Jack Layton is rattling the cages, I would not be shocked if the Government got toppled this spring... though I am surprised that he'd be so willing to go to the polls right now, as he's almost guaranteed to lose seats.

Oh well... I say BRING IT. We're ready. Like I said yesterday, when the writ drops, it's like a five week long Superbowl for me... and I'm all suited up, standing on the sidelines, ready and raring to go.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At Mon Feb 05, 07:35:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Make the resolution to meet our Kyoto targets a confidence motion. It will make the next election meeting our Kyoto targets versus a 25% unemployment rate. If 25% seems to high pick another number and ask the Canadian people if they like it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home