Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

WOW! I'm BT Site of the Week!


The honour is greatly appreciated, BBS!

I've been selected to be the first Blogging Tories Site of the Week for 2007, by Blue Blogging Soapbox!

I really appreciate the nod... it could of course simply be because I'm one of the last Blogging Tories around who hasn't been nominated... but I'll take it none the less. ;-) Great timing too, with my upcoming trip to Ottawa... stay tuned for more details next week!

Thanks again to all who have been checking out this "Wii" little site over the last while, and adding to the discussion in the comments. It's been fun!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home