Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wii - My wife just beat original NES Zelda

You know it's a slow blogging day when I post something like this.

On the new Nintendo Wii, you can download some of the old classics via the internet... for a price, of course. So we downloaded the original Zelda for the NES... it only cost us five bucks. Anyway, it shows you how much technology has advanced since 1985... the whole Zelda game took less than three minutes to download! You'd figure that the developers would have made the emulator work better, so that games would work a little bit better than they did on the NES... yet Zelda still lags at the exact same spots it did on the NES. (when to many things appear on the screen at the same time, like enemies and arrows and such)

Anywho, that being said, my wife just beat the game tonight. Weird... I'm the computer geek of this household, and my wife is more into this Wii than I am. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home