Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Ottawa Blogstravaganza?

Anybody up for a get together?

I'm going to be in Ottawa on Jan 12, and since I know a couple of you, my fellow Blogging Tories, live there, I figured I'd throw the idea out. I might be meeting up with some other non-blogging Tory youth, who might want to jump at the chance to meet up with other like minded folks.

Drop me a line if it's of interest to anyone.

2 Comments:

  • At Mon Jan 01, 10:04:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We last did this in November and decided we'd have the next one early this year. I'll talk to the other bloggers to see if they're free and also to Jenn, to see if I'm allowed to go that night ;). I shall let you know!

     
  • At Tue Jan 02, 12:25:00 a.m. EST, Blogger VW said…

    Out of town until the 14th, sorry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home