Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Blogger Upgrade Complete

Well, looks like we made it. Blogger said that the whole process should "take just a few minutes". Well, four or five minutes into it, waiting for the "Welcome to the New Blogger!" page to appear, I get a page stating, "The process is taking a little longer than expected. If you have a large blog with a lot of comments, it may take some time. We'll send you an e-mail once the process is complete".

So I got that e-mail... FOUR HOURS LATER. ;-)

("should only take a few minutes"? LOL)

UPDATE: WOW! Talk about weird... this post, announcing my move to the new Blogger? Post number 800. Guess that's kinda like starting with a new slate, eh?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home