Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Say it ain't so Warren!

What is this? Have we seen the end of "The Blogging Warren"?

Say it ain't so Warren, say it ain't so!

Well, if so, he said it's time to pass on the torch. I wonder if we can get a tradition going by having another former PMO staffer start a blog. Warren worked for JC, so now that PM is done, maybe someone from his office could start a blog... say, Scott Reid? What do you say Scotty? I know you're gonna have loads of time on your hands soon, and I got the perfect name for it... nah, too easy.

Then again, on second thought... PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US WARREN!

6 Comments:

  • At Wed Jan 25, 08:27:00 a.m. EST, Blogger VW said…

    I'd suggest Scott Feschuk, myself (the Liberal Blog Boy).

     
  • At Wed Jan 25, 09:30:00 a.m. EST, Blogger Shawn Cuthill said…

    I wonder if there was a concerted effort by those in the Chretien camp to purposefully sabotage the Martin campaign? Just a thought

     
  • At Wed Jan 25, 12:57:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If there was...I'd say they didn't work hard enough...4 million Canadians still said 'ok' to PM. Preacher,who do you think Warren will help now?VF

     
  • At Fri Jan 27, 05:53:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Joe Calgary said…

    I was sort of hoping Scott Reid would be so devastated by the loss of his patriarch, and bum buddy, that he'd consider skating on the Rideau on a really, really warm day.

    From the "I hate Scott Reid" Club of Alberta.

     
  • At Sat Jan 28, 02:23:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where can I get a membership? Or do you just have to be an Albertan???

     
  • At Mon Jan 30, 08:55:00 a.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't think anybody in the Cretin camp HAD to sabotage Martin's campaign. Martin did it all by himself. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home