Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

UPDATE: Liberal insulter RESIGNS

Mr. Betito, the Liberal "volunteer" who insulted that RCMP officer I reported yesterday, has RESIGNED from Ms. Brown's team.

Here's the e-mail I got in reply from Jim LeFrancois, a part of Bonnie's team...
From: "Bonnie Brown"
To: "Christian Conservative"
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 1:56 PM
Subject: RE: Please confirm comment


Thank you for your note. I trust you also had the opportunity to view the message that prompted Mr. Betito's intemperant response. It was in itself quite insulting. Both emails were to private email addresses. Nevertheless Mr. Betito's response in the heat of reply was not acceptable and was certainly not endorsed or condoned by Ms. Brown. Mr. Betito was a volunteer to the Liberal Party and not an employee of Ms. Brown or the party. He has submitted his resignation today. I concur with your comment respecting being subjected to this kind of garbage and wish I could share with you the original note that prompted his response as well as the many notes I have viewed today in response. Many are in fact in a far different league of "garbage".

Jim LeFrancois for the Bonnie Brown Campaign
Not exactly an appology, but oh well. However, just to clarify, I HAD read the previous statement, and did not think the reply was justified. For everone else, here's the note that Jim felt prompted the outburst...
From: Stacey Cherwonak
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:41 PM
To: Elie Betito
Subject: Your party's announcement today...

I want to thank your party for making it clear who I should be supporting in the upcoming election; in addition to the millions (if not billions) of dollars that your party has stolen from Canadians since 1993, Paul Martin's speech today makes it clear that your party's word isn't worth the breath it's spoken with. After work today, I signed up as a member of the Conservative Party of Canada, along with a $100 donation.

Stacey Cherwonak
Forensic Firearms Technologist-RCMP,
Sport Shooter, and
sick to death of you lying bastards
I'll conceed the last part of the message was, umm, not that tactful, however, Mr. Betito could have chosen not to reply to it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home