Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Monday, December 19, 2005

GREAT Photo

h/t to Conservative Hipster for this one. I had missed it, though I saw the photo myself, thanks to the "trimming" by the media.
Here's a simple caption for you... "Martin's campaign blows a tire" (hint: check the rear left wheel...)

Humm... first, Scott tells Alberta to "blow me", Paul Martin blows a lot of hot air on US relations, then Scott says Canadians will blow money on "beer and popcorn", then they blow a tire...

Looks like their whole campaign blows, if you ask me.

Anyway, David Akien at CTV did a nice one about it, and even CBCmentioned it.

Let's hope we can get some good milage out of it!!!

4 Comments:

  • At Mon Dec 19, 10:51:00 a.m. EST, Blogger Blogger said…

    In my latest blog I do an analysis that shows that the wheels to the Martin campaign may indeed be coming off.

     
  • At Mon Dec 19, 11:03:00 a.m. EST, Blogger Lemon said…

    Check my Blog for a "Spot the Difference" contest
    http://canadianbluelemons.blogspot.com/

    Lest we forget - Paul Martin flipped the coin at the Grey Cup and it came up tails.

    I think higher powers (not Tim) are at work here.

     
  • At Mon Dec 19, 09:20:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this pic was also on the front page of the toronto sun and star

     
  • At Wed Dec 21, 08:55:00 a.m. EST, Blogger Red Tory said…

    This story and the pics were all over the news. Why make it sound like it was somehow being covered up with the "trimming" remark? And practically every journalist I heard made the irresistable "wheels coming off" comment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home