Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

"Legal Disneyland"

I am 100% AGAINST the Liberals and NDP stances on SSM, however, I just HAD to post this because it's was a great press release from the NDP...

Since Mr. Harper won't use the Not-withstanding clause, Liberal Irwin Cotler says that Mr. Harper is "living in a legal Disneyland". To that I say "Whatever", and I just brushed it off. But the NDP took the statement and turned it back on to the Liberals head... I found it at CTV and on the NDP website.

It basically says "If Harper is living in Disneyland, then so are 40+ of your own MP's"!

2 Comments:

  • At Sat Dec 17, 10:40:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HArper is either stupid or misleading CAnadians about the notwithstanding clause.

     
  • At Sun Dec 18, 09:07:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Christian Conservative said…

    Who's misleading who about the Not-withstanding clause?

    Here's the funny thing, it's the PM who's being a hypocrite when he says using the Notwithstanding clause would be against the Charter... IT'S A PART OF THE STINKING CHARTER!!! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home