Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Oh... my... goodness...

I've heard of spinning stories to your advantage before... but DELIBERATELY souring our relations with the US just to score a couple more votes? You have GOT to be kidding me... please tell me this is not what happened.

Frank McKinna used his position as Ambassador for his Party's political advantage?

The newly relased ads clearly suggest pre-meditation. And if so, these people ought not to be running the country. PERIOD.

UPDATE: Warren smells a fake too...

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Dec 20, 03:43:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Lord Kitchener's Own said…

    Yes. This is the conspiracy to end all conspiracies.

    The Liberals had no way of knowing that softwood lumber and Canada-U.S. relations would be an issue in this campaign. How could they? They've never come up before. No one was even talking about Canada-U.S. relations, and yet the Liberals had ads about Canada-U.S. relations already in the can!

    The fact that they had ads made up about these issues clearly indicates that they deliberately provoked Ambassador Wilkins' comments in order to use those ads. I mean, I don't know about you, but no one I know was talking about softwood lumber before the Ambassador made his comments about Martin's commenst about Kyoto. In fact, before the Liberals so cunningly provoked the Ambassador's ire, I'd venture to say that Canada-U.S. relations would never have even come up! So why were the ads already shot?!?!

    And it's doubly clever of the Liberals to create ads that don't even mention the issue (Kyoto) that they used to provoke the ambassador's comments! It makes it look as though the ads are COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THE AMBASSADOR'S COMMENTS! It's brilliant.

    Those sly bastards!

    (LKO's note: This is the most idiotic conspiracy I've ever read!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home