Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

POSSIBLE LIBERAL WAR ROOM LEAK

h/t to Stephen Taylor.

I was right... looks like a knife has been pulled out of the sheath and plunged into Mr. Martin's back. Right before Christmas, when everyone will be off and no one will be around to spin it. The War Room at Liberal Party HQ seems to be breaking down. The Tories literally got a brown envelope left on their doorstep with photocopies of possible "storyboards" for upcoming Liberal ads.

Now that's the kind of brown envelope I like...

Then again, of course, it could all just be a set up.

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Dec 22, 10:54:00 a.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've read the discussion on Stephen Taylors blog. What hasn't been discussed is: Who in the Liberal war room can be trusted? What are their motives for this(brown envelope)Is this really a backstab to Martin(Ihope so) And I agree that most people with short term memories and a lack of ethics, (combined with a lack of knowledge about what the lieberals are really doing) would fall for this baloney. I'm trusting CPoC was ready for this.VF
    Merry Christmas Preacher!VF

     
  • At Thu Dec 22, 12:38:00 p.m. EST, Blogger Luke Coughey said…

    I'm getting sick of this. Can't we just have an election campaign that focuses on what the party can and will do if voted in?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home