Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Duty Done... I VOTED TONIGHT!!!

That's right... my wife and I cast out ballots tonight at the local Elections Canada office by special ballot. We voted for [candidate and party name removed to comply with Elections Canada Act barring transmission of results].

Can't wait till that little gift box gets opened on the evening of January 23rd...

3 Comments:

  • At Wed Dec 21, 10:18:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good on you! Encourage your friends to go out now and vote since who knows what may come up on 23 Jan 06.

    I too will be voting prior to election day and will insist that my wife goes with me.

    I'd drag my daughter too, but she doesn't turn 18 until Mar.

    Unfortunate too, since she has already managed to piss off most of her high school teachers, making to good points about what is good about the bad, ole USofA, as well as making points on the righteousness of freedom and the merits of hard work.

    She'll make a good conservative.

    Ed the Hun

     
  • At Wed Dec 21, 10:29:00 p.m. EST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ed the Hun
    Will you also tell your wife who to vote for or is she free to make up her own mind like your daughter?

     
  • At Thu Dec 22, 11:56:00 a.m. EST, Blogger Blake Kennedy said…

    I think Andrew voted for the Green Party. I really, really do. I think that he believes fire hydrants should be retrofitted to be handicapped accessible, just like they promised to do in 2004. That's a key issue to Mr. Prescott.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home