Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Quebec Dissenters & good old Belinda

I thought I smelled something... it appears, though it's not proven, that the "dissenters" were Stronach supporters. From Politics Watch:

"Party officials told the Canadian Press the four individuals that signed the e-mail appeared to have supported Conservative defector Belinda Stronach during last year's Tory leadership race."

Uh-huh. I thought so. I knew I shoulda put money on that bet.

My first choice during the leadership race was Harper... my second was Tony. I just never had a good feeling about her all along. Star candidate indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home