Christian Conservative Christian "Independent"

I'm an evangelical Christian, member of the CPC, but presently & unjustly exiled to wander the political wilderness.
All opinions expressed here are solely my own.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

My Letter to the Globe & Mail

I encourage you to do the same. Here's my message sent to them today:

I have been reading several stories by Gloria Galloway this week, and I am shocked by the lack of credible source information upon which she builds her stories.

Who is Gloria Galloway? I've been searching online and I can't find any info on her. Could you provide some details about who she is? Also, her "investigative" reporting has been extremely biased this week... could you comment on this? I am very disappointed in the lack of truth and perpetuation of falsehood that has been characterizing her reporting of late.

Now, true, if there is a major breakup of the Conservative Party, that would be news. However, she is using the dissent of 4-6 people, and making it sound like half the Party want Harper out. How on earth does one come to such conclusions? There is just as much, if not more, bickering in the Liberal Party, and that is much more public. (re: Warren Kinsella, etc.) Yet Gloria keeps harping on Harper.

Is this journalism? Or does she have a biased and hidden agenda to perpetuate the myth?

I look forward to your response. You may reply via e-mail or online at "http://canadaconservative.blogspot.com", where a copy of this letter will be posted.


And the reply when I hit "submit":

Thank You!
Your request has been filed, as request number -585-NF-357754.
Please note this request number for future reference.
Thank you for subscribing to The Globe and Mail.


Awaiting the response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home